Our agency in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) offers you a range of linguistic services: certified translations, technical translations, legal translations, voice-overs, transcriptions and much more.
The services of our agency in Amsterdam:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a Dutch to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, French, Japanese or any other language, Traducta offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 0800 024 98 81
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
1101 CD AMSTERDAM
Information worth knowing about Amsterdam
Modern lifestyles and traditionally preserved buildings - It is apparent why Amsterdam is a favourite holiday destination thanks to this mix. The city, which was built on tens of thousands of timber piles, invites you with its distinctive charm to discover your surroundings. It is also because of the friendly and open nature of the Dutch that the place is an optimal destination for a city excursion. Besides many historical buildings, Amsterdam is well known for its unique museums, galleries and theatres. A cosy canal ride is highly recommended when exploring the city, where you can enjoy optimal views from the water.
Business hours are Mon-Fri 09.00-17.00 hrs. The Dutch are proud of their efficient time management; punctuality is therefore of the upmost importance. Dutch business partners should be addressed by their full name and title; addressing by the first name is not customary except if the business partner is much younger or requests this explicitly.
Most Dutch executives speak English and German; so it is not essential to translate business cards into Dutch. Promotional material, operating instructions and manuals should however be translated into Dutch. It is recommendable to mention the year of foundation of the company (if it can show a long tradition) and academic titles on any business cards, since the Dutch respect history and education.
It is appropriate to wear a suit for business meetings; smart-casual clothes are worn on social occasions. Business lunches and meetings in the evening are rare. If you are invited to the home of a business partner, you should bring a bouquet of flowers for the hostess. If you receive a present, it is customary to unwrap it immediately.